Please consider joining Birdies for the Brave in showing our gratitude to the courageous men and women of our U.S. Armed Forces and their families by making a tax-deductible donation in any amount.
Donations made to Birdies for the Brave are processed by PGA TOUR Charities, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit, in support of programs and services benefiting our 11 Official Birdies for the Brave military homefront groups which are supported by PGA TOUR players, including:
- Homes for Our Troops and Special Operations Warrior Foundation supported by Phil Mickelson
- Operation Homefront supported by Corey Pavin
- Navy SEAL Foundation supported by Jerry Kelly, Vijay Singh and Frank Lickliter II
- United Through Reading supported by Rory Sabbatini
- Military Warriors Support Foundation supported by Ted Purdy and David Toms
- Green Beret Foundation supported by Bubba Watson
- K9s for Warriors supported by David Duval and Bob Duval
- Feherty’s Troops First Foundation supported by Rod Pampling
- Operation Shower supported by Jim Furyk
- Disabled Sports USA supported by Kevin Stadler and Craig Stadler
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for more information regarding charitable donations.